Positioned as a Leader Based on Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute
PLEASANTON, Calif., July 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Workday (NASDAQ:WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, today announced it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Leaders quadrant of the inaugural 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP for Service-Centric Enterprises* based on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
Workday Enterprise Management Cloud brings together core financials, human resources, and operational data in one adaptable system to help provide service-centric organizations with predictive insights, greater agility, and engaging experiences. Workday Financial Management, Workday Human Capital Management (HCM), Workday Adaptive Planning, Workday Accounting Center, Workday Prism Analytics, and Workday Spend Management can integrate seamlessly into the customer's technology ecosystem to help transform the way organizations operate across finance, human resources, and procurement.
Helping Customers to Accelerate Transformation
With more than 9,500 customers across 175 countries, Workday continues to deliver innovative solutions that help enable service-centric enterprises to navigate transformation in the changing world of work.
With Workday, service-centric organizations can:
- Gain more meaningful insights and adapt business strategies to match the speed of change. Employees and extended workers often represent the largest source of spend for service-centric organizations. By combining operational data with finance and worker data, organizations are empowered to make real-time, data-driven decisions to help maximize profitability and performance across talent populations. With Workday's intelligent data core, organizations can integrate and manage multiple data sources, allowing visibility across their ecosystem in one place. For example, an organization can respond to dynamic changes by modeling new strategies and taking action, as well as aligning the workforce to business needs.
- Fuel automation and increase efficiency in mission-critical business processes. Workday helps orchestrate seamless processing across the front, middle, and back office technology ecosystem, creating a connected and frictionless experience that helps increase employee productivity. For example, with the ability to conduct continuous accounting and embedded machine learning to help automate transactional processes, as well as workspaces that help enable collaboration across finance teams, employees have more time to focus on strategy and analysis.
- Unlock the potential of the most valuable resource – the workforce. Human capital is the most complex, multi-dimensional asset service-centric organizations have to manage. Workday helps organizations map people resources to business needs, including upskilling, job rotations, and training. In addition, with Workday Peakon Employee Voice, leaders can get real-time insight into employee sentiment so organizations can turn feedback into dialog and action. With these tools, organizations can better manage critical people resources to help improve retention and reduce attrition.
Ability to Execute Drives Customer Satisfaction
Workday achieved an industry-leading 97% customer satisfaction rating in its latest customer satisfaction survey driven by the ability to execute effectively for customers facing the growing challenges of today's volatile climate. Additionally, Gartner® Peer Insights™ documents customer experience through verified ratings and peer reviews. As of July 1, 2022, Workday customer reviews include the following:
- "Moving from an aging on-premise ERP solution to Workday was a breath of fresh air. Selecting Workday as our corporate HR ERP solution has provided us with stability, flexibility, and ease of use." — ERP Director in the Banking Industry [read full review]
- "Great tool that allows [us] to keep Finance and HR core operations within the same tool as a single source of truth." — Sr. Director of Information Systems in the IT Services Industry [read full review]
- "The actionable insights to optimize the process is commendable. Whether it is working hours or paid time off, everything is answered." — Center Head in the Higher Ed Industry [read full review]
Comments on the News
"We realize the importance of strong workflow and reporting capabilities to increase the efficiency in the organization, as well as having quick access to key data to drive business performance," said Duncan Magrath, chief financial officer, Alfa Financial. "Workday enables our finance and HR teams to streamline previously manual, time-consuming processes and gives us a real-time, holistic view of our business."
"With Workday, we have an enterprise system that enables us to both manage our workforce and the costs associated with our workforce in a single platform," said Rich Rogers, chief information officer, Prisma Health. "Our employees and contingent workers are happy with the user experience and streamlined workflows in Workday, and our finance team has a real-time view into our business, which simplifies our reporting and analysis. Combining our ability to manage our finances, supplies, and people in a single system helps us achieve our organizational goals to support exceptional service to our patients and their families."
"With Workday, we have been able to consolidate multiple systems and manual processes into one, which has been extremely beneficial for our business," said Wayne Sisco, executive vice president and chief financial officer, Redstone Federal Credit Union. "As part of our culture of accountability, Workday has allowed our employees to be less focused on transactions and spend more time on analytics and strategy through increased visibility and effective reporting."
"Workday was founded on the idea that enterprise systems must be fully interconnected to provide the capability and visibility modern enterprises need to be successful," said Sayan Chakraborty, executive vice president of product and technology, Workday. "We are proud to have been named a Leader in Cloud ERP for Service-Centric Enterprises. By bringing together systems and data and helping enable finance, procurement, and HR leaders to support their organizations, together we can deliver digital transformation for the changing world of work."
- Read the blog, "Workday Named a Leader in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP for Service-Centric Enterprises"
- Get the report, "2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP for Service-Centric Enterprises"
- See a demonstration of Workday Financial Management, Workday Accounting Center, and Workday Adaptive Planning
*Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP for Service-Centric Enterprises, John Van Decker, Denis Torii, Tim Faith, Sam Grinter, Patrick Connaughton, 12 July 2022
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
PEER INSIGHTS is a trademark and service mark, of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, helping customers adapt and thrive in a changing world. Workday applications for financial management, human resources, planning, spend management, and analytics have been adopted by thousands of organizations around the world and across industries – from medium-sized businesses to more than 50% of the Fortune 500. For more information about Workday, visit workday.com.
© 2022 Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, among other things, statements regarding Workday's plans, beliefs, and expectations. These forward-looking statements are based only on currently available information and our current beliefs, expectations, and assumptions. Because forward-looking statements relate to the future, they are subject to inherent risks, uncertainties, assumptions, and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict and many of which are outside of our control. If the risks materialize, assumptions prove incorrect, or we experience unexpected changes in circumstances, actual results could differ materially from the results implied by these forward-looking statements, and therefore you should not rely on any forward-looking statements. Risks include, but are not limited to, risks described in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including our Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended April 30, 2022, and our future reports that we may file with the SEC from time to time, which could cause actual results to vary from expectations. Workday assumes no obligation to, and does not currently intend to, update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.
Any unreleased services, features, or functions referenced in this document, our website, or other press releases or public statements that are not currently available are subject to change at Workday's discretion and may not be delivered as planned or at all. Customers who purchase Workday services should make their purchase decisions based upon services, features, and functions that are currently available.
SOURCE Workday Inc.