PLEASANTON, Calif., Feb. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Workday, Inc. (NASDAQ:WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, today announced that it has been named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For by Fortune and Great Place to Work. Workday ranked #7 on this year’s list, which recognizes U.S. companies with exceptional workplace cultures. Appearing on the list for the fourth consecutive year, Workday currently has more than 7,900 employees who have helped the company achieve a customer satisfaction rating of 98 percent.
Since day one, Workday’s founders understood that a strong corporate culture would serve as the foundation for the company’s success. In order to build a company that would revolutionize the enterprise software market, they focused on recruiting, rewarding, and retaining the very best people. To do this meant fostering an employee-first culture where people are valued, heard, inspired, encouraged to bring their full selves to work, and committed to customer success.
“Being recognized as one of the top 10 best workplaces by Fortune and Great Place to Work is a testament to our culture and our incredible employees,” said Aneel Bhusri, co-founder and CEO, Workday. “We believe a supportive and inclusive workplace is the key to great products, happy customers, and an enduring company. Our employees have always been our top priority, and we will continue to invest in our people and culture as we grow.”
The recognition by Fortune follows other honors Workday has received as a top workplace in the U.S. and Europe in the past year, including being named:
- #2 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Technology list
- #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area for large companies for the seventh consecutive year by the Bay Area News Group
- #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for the largest companies by the San Francisco Business Times / San Jose Business Journal
- #12 on Fortune’s list of the Best Workplaces for Diversity; #27 on its list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials; #1 on its list of the 50 Best Workplaces for Parents; and #24 on its list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Women
- #1 Best Workplace in Ireland by the Great Place to Work Institute for large companies
- #3 on Great Place to Work Institute’s Best Workplace in Europe list for large companies
- Learn more about Workday’s culture and read its Great Place to Work review here.
- Workday is hiring for key roles in product and technology development, customer support, services, data center operations, sales, marketing, and more.
- From March 7 – 9, Workday will join Great Place to Work as a co-chair for its 15th annual Great Place to Work For All Summit, which recognizes cutting-edge innovations in leadership, partnerships, and technology that enable organizations to create great places to work for all. Aneel Bhusri will co-chair the event and lead the keynote series on Innovations in Technology on March 8.
About the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
Great Place to Work based its ranking on a data-driven methodology applied to anonymous Trust Index™ survey responses from more than 310,000 employees at Great Place to Work-Certified organizations with more than 1,000 employees. To learn more about Great Place to Work Certification and recognition on Best Workplaces lists published with Fortune, visit Greatplacetowork.com.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
© 2018. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
+1 (805) 512-1796